Summer time is great. Your skin feels young and alive. But as winter approaches your skin begins to dry and you feel uncomfortably and itchy. I’ve been searching for natural products for the sensitive and dry skin and it all did not work out that well which have led to a dehydrated skin at this point. Anyhow, my dear friend recommend me Dermalogica! So I have been using Dermalogica now for 1 week and I’m already very pleased with the results because my skin got very smooth but really I mean really smooth!
How to get a radiant skin in Autumn?
1. Precleanse: This magical oil will thoroughly melt away layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up.
2. Ultra calming cleanser: A Gentle cleansing gel/cream for reactive skin. Helps calm and cool the redness and heat associated with reactive, sensitized or overprocessed skin, and easily rinses away or wipes off, making it ideal for sensitized skin
3. Daily microfoliant: A daily use exfoliating powder for all skin conditions. It will micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter!
4. Skin smoothing cream: A Medium-weight moisturizer to balance combination/dry skin. Deep-moisturizing Lecithin and Aloe Gel nourish while extracts of Mallow, Cucumber and Arnica soothe and hydrate the skin, helping to restore suppleness and tone
5. Ultrasmoothing eye serum: This powerful treatment fluid contains an advanced peptide known to encourage collagen-producing activities to help smooth fine lines and target the signs of aging around the delicate eye area.