I think it’s safe to assume that I am a Millennial with a capital M. I use Instagram on an hourly basis, consume avocados like they’re going out of fashion, and have been known to spend more than three hours at a brunch.
So Shiseido’s new skincare range, WASO, is firmly targeted at me.
I like using natural beauty products as much as possible so I was really happy to see that honey is one of the main ingredients here. Quick Gentle Cleanser is the perfect mild cleanser for the morning! I wouldn’t use this as my first cleanse if I’m wearing a lot of make-up, but it’s ideal for the second, deeper cleanse. The fresh jelly lotion on the other side – The kikurage (white jelly mushroom) ingredient is a cool idea. A toner’s function is to get rid of any impurities that are still lingering after washing with a cleanser, so this does that job perfectly.
I really like this face cream as it’s light and silky – I might even try keeping it in the fridge for an extra cooling sensation during the summer.
I love this day cream. I’ve never used a skin-matching moisturiser before and I was so impressed. Plus, the fact the it’s SPF 30 is a major bonus.
With Japanese ingredients as key ingredients across the range, WASO products contain:
• Ninjin (carrot) – the moisturizers infused with the power of carrots nourishes skin, and keeps it feeling soft and plump.
• Biwa no ha (loquat leaf) – the moisturizers infused with the power of loquat leaves, hydrate and mattify skin so it has less visible pores and suppresses shine.
• Tofu – the skin smoother infused with the power of soy lecithin, refreshes skin so you can feel its smoothness immediately.
• Shiro-Kikurage (white jelly mushroom) – the lotion infused with the power of white jelly mushroom delivers hydration to plump skin from within*. *epidermis
• Hachimitsu (honey) – the cleanser infused with the power of honey removes impurities and refreshes skin, without stripping away essential moisture.
The result is really mesmerizing! Shiseido has designed a unique method for formulating whole botanical cells into the WASO range, to deliver a total skincare solution, called Whole Cell Release System W. (for moisturizers). Designed to treat the needs of Millennial skin!