You will find a hot, flowing chocolate center that oozes decadence when you fork into these gems.
5 tbsp butter
3.5 oz dark chocolate (this is one standard chocolate bar)
2 large eggs
3 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp flour
pinch of salt
powdered sugar as needed or Coconut flakes
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave for a short time. Stir to combine.
- Whisk together the eggs and flour until the mixture is light yellow in color, and the sugar is dissolved. Don’t forget the pinch of salt!
- Stir the warm chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and whisk until combined.
- Spoon into a cup
- Bake for 12 minutes in 200C.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm. The cakes can be turn out, or served in the ramekins.
Et voila! Enjoy!