How to bake a Sweet Potato in the oven
How sweet it is for your health to eat sweet potatoes! Not only do they taste like dessert, but they provide some surprising health benefits. If you purchase organically grown sweet potatoes, you can eat the entire tuber, flesh and skin. Baked sweet potatoes are delicious even when served cold and therefore make a great food to pack in to-go lunches.
Sweet and sour cream
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven and wash the sweet potatoes: Preheat oven to 200°C. Scrub the sweet potatoes well and pat them dry with a dish towel
2. Cut the potato in chunky fries and place each potato on a plate and drizzle with a small amount of olive oil. Using your hands, rub the oil in a thin, even layer all over the potatoes.
3. Put them into the oven to roast. It will take 30 minutes for them to be done.
4. In the mean while you can prepare the dipping sauce. Chop the herbs and garlic together and add them to the sweet and sour cream. Season it with some salt and pepper and you are ready to serve!
5. Enjoy your sweet potatoes!